In thinking about Thanksgiving, we decided to share some of the things for which we are thankful. A couple of themes shined through in a really big way, both on the personal side of Sims Patrick Studio staff, as well as the “work” side.
On a personal level, family and health emerged as the common themes with our staff. Here are a few comments… I am thankful for:
- my beautiful family with two happy, healthy children.
- having the freedom to choose the life I want to live.
- my family and our health!
- my wonderful husband and daughter.
- sweet and precious moments with my daughters.
- the time I get to spend exploring the great outdoors with loved ones!
- my awesome husband and all the fun we have together, and of course I am grateful for our dachshund who is endlessly loving and entertaining!
- supportive parents, who encourage me in all my endeavors.
- having been given the grace to get through the past year’s tough stuff and for my family coming out even stronger on the other side.
- my family because of the constant love and always supporting me with reaching my goal. They have helped me be the person I am today and can't thank them enough for that.
- my two beautiful daughters. They give me the strength and unconditional love to get through each day. Without them, I would be a lost soul. Besides them, I am grateful for my family and friends. I hold their never-ending love and guidance so close to my heart.
- the opportunity I have to live here in Atlanta!
- my husband, son and dog, as well as our extended family and friends.
- the most important part of my life - all my family members, how they have supported me in every difficult and also fun moment of this roller-coaster life.
- adventurously fun friends who are always on board to get outdoors and encourage me to keep life exciting by breathing in the fresh air outside the busy city.
- each member of my caring/fun/crazy family.
- great friends and family to spend my holiday with.
When it comes to what SPS staff is thankful for regarding their work life, yet another theme presents itself – the fact that Sims Patrick Studio is simply a really special place to work. I am thankful:
- for a friendly work environment with genuine people who care about one another.
- that I get to work in such a positive environment where I feel like a valued member of an awesome team.
- to be surrounded by creativity and that no two days are ever the same.
- for the support and camaraderie from the SPS team!
- for a fun and creative work environment with very talented designers.
- for all the love and support from my co-workers/ good friends!
- for the opportunity to grow as a designer at Sps.
- to work with people I respect, learn from, and love to be around.
- to get to work with a leader who inspires me daily in everything she gets accomplished, while keeping her priorities right.
- for the awesome prosperity our office has received over the last year. Amazing.
- humor and honesty, two attributes that I respect the most.
- everyone who works here. We are like one big talented and gifted family. I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to work with. They are always there if you need some help with anything and have helped me grow as I person and designer.
- for the tremendous amount of support, love and kindness everyone continuously provides me on an hourly/daily basis. I’m truly blessed to have all these wonderful women (and man) in my life.
- for getting to work with such a wonderful group of people in the interior design industry!
- that we are expanding our office.
- for both my home family and my work family!
- for a work environment continuously filled with warm laughter and supportive optimism!
- for hilarious co-workers who make me belly laugh!
- for an amazing group of people to spend my work days with and create amazing spaces with.
Sims Patrick Studio wishes YOU a happy Thanksgiving!